Monday, September 17, 2007

I love Football

Well talk about a GREAT GAME!!!

This was for the National Anthem. That flag covered the entire field!!



A great picture of Fitzgerald, Pope and Boldin

a/a<
A couple of guys just chillin at the game!! Good Times



This last Sunday as you already know I had free tickets to the Arizona Cardinals Game. I went with my good friend Dale, who I think telling by what he had on, is a Cardinals fan. What you dont know, and what I can't describe to you is how great the tickets were!! We were 7 rows up from the field behind the uprights on the south side of the stadium. We sat it what was called the RED ZONE Which was an open tailgate area all hooked up with chile-dogs, wings, and all kinds of fluids. We had a killer time and I think I will be taking my family to another game before the season is over!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is SO COOL! Great pictures, by the way! I'm shopping at Fry's more!