Monday, September 3, 2007

WINNER !!!


Wednesday 8/29,
While I am busy with helping people in need, you know Semi- phone counseling/ free advice. I get a call from a woman claiming to be from Fry's Supermarket's wanting to know if she was speaking to Jason White. I hesitated a little for fear of another sales call but reluctantly I answered her," Yes this is Jason." She said well sir, "I thought oops it is a sales call," I am calling on behalf of our Fry's /Arizona Cardinals sweepstakes, "What have I done" I said to myself. She continued, I just want to inform you that you have been selected as the"GRAND PRIZE WINNER of TWO tickets to an AZ Cardinals game at University of Phoenix Stadium.





Now more than ever I knew this was a sales call and at this point was ready to get it over with. I said to the lady, "I'm unable at this time to buy what your selling but would still love those tickets. "I'm not selling anything," was her reply, " Every time you use your VIP card it entered you for the drawing, well you won the grand prize. just tell me what store you would like to sign the affidavit and your done. Just pick up your ticket at will call." I couldn't believe it I never win anything, how cool is that!!

<

3 comments:

Aaron James said...

That should be cool. I'm bummed you're going to see the Seahawks. That's my team.

Jason White said...

Well bro we are still aren't sure that Carson and Tyler will hold up for the entire game, especially when the following weekend we are going to two Dodger games. I would love to take the family but you may want to keep that day open just in case!! :)

Anonymous said...

WaHOO! congradulations!