Monday, August 27, 2007

Dodgers or Doggers


Don't get me wrong, I am a die hard fan, and even got to meet the "88 World series team" way back when, so LA is in my blood, and as you can see it will be in my two boys as well. I just don't understand what is going on with them. Allow me to vent a little!! How is it that they are 5.5 games back in the division?? They are inconsistent, and look to washed up has been's to be season changers. I like their team mentality and understand the idea, "pitching wins games," but you've got to be able to score runs and be consistent. When Kent, or Gonzo are your power hitters I think you have got some problems, I mean how old are they?? Who would have thought getting rid of Betemit would have had such a ripple effect on them, isn't that when they started the unbelievable streak of losses. I know they still have time and do have the ability to win the division, but at this point I think it's going to take a little help from the D-Backs losing some games for that to be a reality. All hope is not lost, We can still win the wild card outright. What I am saying now is Lets kick it up a notch here in the stretch and bring home the pennant!

Go Dodgers

1 comment:

Aaron James said...

I don't know J. After the last few games, we may be able to slide into first. The Dback have been on a losing skid. We'll find out were we stand after this series with the Padres