Monday, August 13, 2007

A great weekend


On friday, I with my wife took our son to a place out here in Tucson called Pump It Up. It is an indoor inflatables play place. Carson with his Cousin Adaya were maniacs in thier relentless pursuit of more fun. There were giant slides, jumping castles, and obstacle courses galore, all of which were childs paly for these bundles of energy.




On Saturday We went to the Zoo with all of the family and also two of my Cousins who were down to visit. The highlight of the day was watching the tigers. They were so active it seemed they knew that they had an audience & were eating it up.



3 comments:

Aaron James said...

I can't believe I had to work and miss the entire weekend. Oh well, maybe next time. Adaya talked about pump it up for the entire evening after the two kids went.

Jason White said...

Yeah bro we sure did miss you. I can't tell you how fun it was, you just had to be there. I don't mean to rub it in ha ha. See ya around.

Sarah Joy said...

They are so cute! It looks like everyone had a blast (except Aaron! Luv ya bro!) It was good to hear from ya! Tell Linda she is in our prayers. Did Aaron tell you? We're moving back in December - hopefully we'll be seein' ya soon!