Monday, August 20, 2007

Family in Benson

Well I have been "bachin" it this week while Linda is in Benson with the kids while she recovers from her Hernia surgery. The surgery took palce on Tuesday the 14th at 7am and was lightning fast. They had her out of surgery and in recovery 20 minutes later, I was amazed! Every since then I have been ALL ALONE!! Her recovery is good and she is feeling great, however she is still unable to lift either kid in direct orders from the Doctors,"nothing over a gallon of milk." That is the hardest part about the recovery. Other that that she is in the lap of luxury over there, she sleeps, eats, watches tv, and as much as possible does what she can with the kids. Her parents have been so wonderful taking care of her and the boys.

Below is a picture of Carson I took while I visited them on Sunday. dont you love the hat... USC

No comments: