Monday, July 30, 2007

The Best Man


This is Glenn & his wife Alicia, and thier dog April... They live in California so we rarely get to see each other. He is my Cousin, Friend & was always like the brother I never had. He was also the best man in my wedding.We have always been close, but through the years life just continues it's fast paced rat race and before you know it, months have become years. They came out this last week for a visit & to help linda & I take care of the boys while she is still recovering from a C-section, boy was it nice!! They were a huge help to both of us, being able to step in at a moments notice on whatever we needed. It was more than a big help, they were a Godsend. I had such a great time catching up, it was so much fun to have them.

We love you guys!!

1 comment:

Aaron James said...

It was good to see them. It was cool that they could help out. What a blessing!