Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Carson Glenn


Carson's personality is definately that of a first born. His Opa(grandpa) calls him dictator & that describes him to a tee. Every since he was born he has been leading us all around, & letting us know how he feels. Carson's favorite toys are Footballs, golfballs, & basketballs. He would take a worn out old bouncy ball over any other toy any day of the week. He loves to run & jump & get get dirty, he is all boy. One thing I think is hilarious is that he loves to tackle his cousin Adaya. He is so much fun & brings tons of laughter into our home. That kid is a RIOT & knows it! He is 21 months old, weighs 25 lbs & is 2 feet 9 inches tall. He is singing his abc's with some help & has got counting from 1-10 down pat! Right now his favorite person is his baby brother Tyler, & he is soooo gentle & caring. He is a great big brother.

1 comment:

. said...

HEY! This is Nancy Shockley (now Brannon). Thanks for visiting my blog and posting a comment. It doesn't give me your email address, so I thought I would post a comment back on YOUR blog. Our email is TheBrannonClan@hotmail.com.

Your family is SO beautiful! (I have so many questions for you!) I was very happy to hear from you and read about your family on your blog. Let's get our families in touch! We live a little over an hour from Tucson.