Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My back

(Not an actual picture of my back)
Over the weekend, (actually on Friday morning,) I developed an excruciating back ache. The pain was due to a short ride on my Mountain Bike with Carson in the kid seat. About mid way through I started feeling sharp pain in my lower back as well as a numb kind of throbbing, and just an all around uncomfortable feeling. Needless to say, I didn't think much of it and expected it would go away in a day or so.
Boy was I wrong!!
Friday by mid day my back only started feeling worse and by Sunday I was totally out of commission. I tried everything swimming, stretching laying flat on my stomach & back but nothing worked so I had to resort to medication. Aleve didn't do squat, and after 800 mg of Ibuprofen I finally felt some relief, however it was short lived. I knew that it was inevitable, I was gonna have to go to the Chiropractor.
"Have I said, that I feel my age recently?"

2 comments:

. said...

I'm glad you clarified that the picture was NOT of your back! Do you feel better now?

Jason White said...

yes I am feeling better, The Chiropractor is a miracle worker!!